- The angle of sensitivity of the front of the device is 55°;
- The angle of sensitivity of the right and left sides of the device is 70°.
- The device has a built-in infrared motion sensor with a smart detection function for people in the design zone of the screen, which is designed to protect an eye from a powerful light flux.
- When detecting motion, the projector lowers the brightness to a minimum, after which a warning message "Please do not look at light source ". To restore brightness, click on any button on the remote control or the device automatically restores the brightness of the image in a short period of time.
- Within the normal temperature range, three brightness modes are available;
- If the temperature has reached a high level, a corresponding warning screen appears.
- If the temperature exceeds the permissible value, the screen will appear warning message, after which the device can automatically shut down.
- Temperature switch: The laser device is equipped with high temperature a sensor that is designed to automatically turn off the power in case exceeding the maximum allowable temperature.
Update the motherboard
- This device performs system update updates according to performance processor It is imperative to perform after-sales service of the motherboard or return the device to the manufacturer for its upgrade. For users it is forbidden to disassemble your device and perform any actions with the motherboard.
Smart thermal control
- System of temperature sensors NTC (laser, ambient temperature, color temperature), automatic control of fan speed. The range of normal ambient temperature is 0-40 ° C, the temperature of the laser installation and the color temperature controlled by the system.
- Attention: the temperature of the ventilation openings and openings for air circulation (heat dissipating holes) can reach 65 ° C, any contact with them is prohibited. Please do not place any foreign objects near the projector at a distance of 50 mm, in order not to interfere with the effective dissipation of heat.
- Before wiping the device, turn off the projector and disconnect it from the mains
- Regularly wipe the projector body and lens protective panel with a special napkin or cloth to clean the surfaces. Do not use abrasive cleaners, solvents or other aggressive chemicals to avoid scratches on the surface of the cabinet and lens protective panel.
- This device does not have water impedance function. Avoid getting any liquid into the projector, especially for a power indicator, a glass protective panel, ventilation apertures, openings for air circulation (heat dissipating openings), and so on.
- To clean the mirror surfaces, use special napkins that are attached to the device or fabric to clean the surfaces.